    i didn't say they did. what i said was macro was an edge case. it
    requires special lenses and/or other equipment, such as bellows.
    i'm not, however, you clearly are.

    Guest, Jan 25, 2014

  2. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    Therefore, bird photography is also an edge case, since it requires
    special lenses. (Telephoto, and/or teleconverters.

    Good landscape photography is not done with autofocus, but relies on
    hyperfocal focusing for the hyperfocal distance. I that also an edge case.

    The subject was autofocus. Just where have I changed that.
    BTW you still have not defined your set, as I previously requested.
    therefore, we are assuming my set of data is accurate.

    PeterN, Jan 25, 2014

  3. RichA

    Guest Guest

    hyperfocal distance proves my initial point.

    you're actually agreeing with me, yet you argue.

    you made a career out of arguing, so why stop now.

    Guest, Jan 25, 2014
  4. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    WHAAT!

    YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE WTF YOU ARE SAYING.

    I raised the hyperfocal point in response to your comment that in
    landscape photography just set the focal length to infinity, and you
    called in an edge case.
    Amazing.

    PeterN, Jan 26, 2014
  5. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    This guy is amazing. I mention a use where autofocus is not used, he
    claims that is an "edge case," and then he states my point, and accuses
    me of arguing for the sake of arguing. I doubt if there will be a
    coherent response.

    PeterN, Jan 26, 2014