    on that to scroll through the pictures. If anyone has problems with
    that, let me know, and I'll provide links to the individual pictures.

    http://tinyurl.com/n5ka68c

    otter, Jan 10, 2014

  2. otter

    otter Guest

    I hadn't even considered it. Thanks for the reminder, I may have to
    play with it. Have you done so? Any tips?

    otter, Jan 10, 2014

  3. otter

    otter Guest

    It is not something I set up. Thunderbird came that way, and just
    poking around, I don't see where to change it. Anyone know how?

    otter, Jan 10, 2014
  4. otter

    Tony Cooper Guest

    I use the free version of Avast, and I've never *seen* that done
    before. They've stuck him with it somehow, and it should be
    removable.

    Tony Cooper, Jan 10, 2014
  5. otter

    otter Guest

    I do have the paid version of Avast. I found the checkbox in Mail
    Shield to turn off the message. We'll see if that works.

    otter, Jan 10, 2014
  6. otter

    otter Guest

    Appears to work.