More ;-) on Sony and Rootkits

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Collector»NZ, Nov 21, 2005.

  1. Collector»NZ, Nov 21, 2005

  2. Collector»NZ

    Fran Guest

    Fran, Nov 21, 2005

  3. Hmmm okay try this http://tinyurl.com/dqdcp

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*

    Collector»NZ, Nov 22, 2005
  4. Those bastards!
    BBSpot I mean, not Sony (for once). How DARE they write an article like
    that? Before you know it, that will be the new reality!

    </TONGUE-POSSIBLY-NOT-QUITE-SO-FIRMLY-IN-CHEEK> (and that's what worries
    me)

    Matthew Poole, Nov 22, 2005
  5. Collector»NZ

    steve Guest

    Good one!

    "This Cookie Monster costume is not properly licensed for photo sharing by
    the Children's Television Workshop. Thank goodness for Sony DRM."

    steve, Nov 22, 2005