    and the Security+ and Network+ for the MCSA and MCSE. Is it possible to
    put, for example the Security+ towards BOTH the MCSA and MCSE? I am more
    confused now than ever.

    Chris, May 26, 2009

  2. Chris

    John R Guest

    Please see the official requirements on Microsoft's website...

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/default.mspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/default.mspx

    The only real "gotcha" is that MCDST is accepted as the elective requirement
    for MCSA but not for MCSE.
    Everything else is pretty consistent.

    John R

    John R, May 26, 2009