    bye for now

    Keith Cooper

    PS remove stuff to reply by mail

    Keith Cooper, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Keith Cooper

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    If this thing is as good for today as my 3000 was for its time -- it would
    be a bargain at twice the price. I get about 5 mounths out of a Yellow ink
    Cart and the others last longer. So its real efficient to run. To have that
    with a 75 year print life and all the other improvements would be the bees
    knees fer sure.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto