Moon Landing Hoax: Nexus of NASA Loyal Worker With Religion & Moon Landing Lies & Seniority

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by moonlandinghoaxreligious, Sep 14, 2005.

  1. Moon Landing Hoax: Nexus of NASA Loyal Worker With Religion & Moon
    Landing Lies & Seniority

    http://groups.google.com/group/FOOLED

    by Joseph Gutheinz, Jr., J.D.
    Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist was a Hero and a Saint
    September 04, 2005 02:30 AM EST
    [The Conservative Voice]

    ......In the Catholic religion when a person battles incredible odds and
    stands resolute in the face of evil we call that person a saint. So for
    these reasons I bow my head and ask God to accept a hero and a saint
    into in his kingdom. Our loss is heavens gain.....

    Author's bio: Gutheinz is a former military intelligence officer and
    aviator and a retired NASA Office of Inspector General senior special
    agent. He is a criminal defense attorney licensed by 10 courts to
    include the United States Supreme Court...... He is the recipient of
    the NASA Exceptional Service Medal ...... His prior writings include:
    In Search of the Goodwill Moon Rocks......

    moonlandinghoaxreligious, Sep 14, 2005

  2. moonlandinghoaxreligious

    Paul Heslop Guest

    sad person

    Paul Heslop, Sep 15, 2005

  3. You are a pathetic loser...on SO many levels.

    Psych-O-Delic Voodoo Thunder Pig, Sep 15, 2005
  4. moonlandinghoaxreligious

    Michael Gray Guest

    :
    In any religion, saints are normally deluded schizophrenic lunatics,
    who have no idea when to stop.

    You should apply.

    Michael Gray, Sep 15, 2005