MOON CONSPIRACY: RELIGION, WORLD CONTROL & NEIL ARMSTRONG'S INNER & SQUEAL WORDS

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by moonlandinghoaxreligious, Sep 10, 2005.

  1. MOON CONSPIRACY: RELIGION, WORLD CONTROL & NEIL ARMSTRONG'S INNER &
    SQUEAL WORDS

    http://groups.google.com/group/FOOLED

    Neil Armstrong: Manned Mars mission 20 years away
    By Sean Yoong, The Associated Press

    KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - ......

    [NEIL ARMSTRONG'S FIXATION WITH THE YEAR '25 OF THIS MILLENIUM AT
    WORLD CONTROL MEETING - 2005 add 20 years = 2025]
    "It will certainly be 20 years or more before that happens," Armstrong
    said during a global leadership forum.

    [NEIL ARMSTRONG'S WORLD CONTROL STRATEGY]
    "It will be expensive, it will take a lot of energy and a complex
    spacecraft. But I suspect that even though the various questions are
    difficult and many, they are not as difficult and many as those we
    faced when we started the Apollo (space program) in 1961." [Armstrong
    says]

    [NEIL ARMSTRONG'S USE OF INNER (EMOTIONAL) WORDS]
    Armstrong said setting foot on the moon was "a wonderful feeling,"

    "I was elated, ecstatic and extremely surprised that we were
    successful," Armstrong said......

    [WHAT IS BEHIND NEIL ARMSTRONG'S "BACK" ? RETURNING "BACK"
    WHAT ?]
    "We would have loved the opportunity to take some time to enjoy it, but
    we had the inevitable checklist and experiments that had to go on. So
    it was back to business, back to work as soon as we congratulated each
    other."

    moonlandinghoaxreligious, Sep 10, 2005

  2. moonlandinghoaxreligious

    Paul Heslop Guest