    claimed that they would send me a postage-paid mailer to return my old disk
    1...but the mailer never arrived. Has anyone else had this experience?

    Robert

    Robert Kaiser, May 9, 2004

  2. Demonstrably untrue. I received my copy of the corrected disc (actually my
    *second* replacement from Universal) in early December 2003, so they've
    definitely pressed the discs.

    See <http://google.com/groups?selm=> for more
    details on the first replacement vs. the second replacement. It shouldn't
    be too important at this point, though: now that Universal have managed to
    correct the error, they should be able to send you the corrected disc.

    No: I got my mailer from Universal for the initial replacement, and they
    sent me the second (actually corrected) replacement free of charge.

    doug

    Douglas Bailey, May 10, 2004

  3. Robert Kaiser

    TSKO Guest

    I also recieved my copy last yr as well....and fairly quickly I might add

    TSKO, May 10, 2004
  4. what that other poster said: the disk exists. depending on when you
    called, it can take a while for the envelope to arrive. if it's been
    over a month, just call them again.

    Frank Malczewski, May 11, 2004