MONTREAL, QC, Canada Opportunity for Senior SIP Application Layer Designers - GSM mobile networks

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Mario, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. Mario

    Mario Guest

    PLEASE FORWARD YOUR CREDENTIALS TO

    We are currently looking for experimented SIP application layer
    designers that have a deep understanding of current SIP-based
    applications and of their future potential to design and implement its
    XML/CPL (Call Processing Language) based service logic execution
    environment.

    Responsibilities: design and implement carrier-grade SIP applications
    and application framework for GSM-based mobile networks.

    Technology (musts): SIP, SIMPLE extensions, VoIP, XML/CPL, Open
    Service Access (OSA), Parlay, SIP/IP Security (Firewalls, NATs, etc.),
    SIP/IP QoS, ENUM, C++, Unix

    Technology (assets): Solaris, GSM mobile networks

    Skills: technical/architecture level leadership, initiative &
    creativity, personal drive & willingness to work hard, quality
    oriented, system view/analysis, teaming.

    Mario, Jul 9, 2003