    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    So do I, that used to be the only utility that I used to monitor my system..............:(

    Bio-Hazard, Oct 4, 2005

  2. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    its great because theres no limit to onscreen displays. if they brang it back up. i would write a plug in so u can use a sunbeam theta through it :D

    unholy, Oct 5, 2005

  3. Bio-Hazard

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    if they 'brang' it back up? righto then... If you're so leet, why don't you make it yourself? :p

    XhArD, Oct 5, 2005
  4. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    not a bad idea there ross, i will ask what sorta of thing they use for their ITE Smart Gaurdian (the DFI)

    unholy, Oct 5, 2005
  5. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Guess I never updated my system pics after I finished the case............;) What better time than now.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 27, 2006
  6. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    I've also update the water cooling a bit as well.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 27, 2006
  7. Bio-Hazard

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I remember seeing that build in another forum. You have the talent of 10 case modders. I see you have entered that rig in our contest that ends in a few days; good luck!

    Last edited: Jul 28, 2006
    bigal, Jul 28, 2006
  8. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Thanks bigal...................:) You're to kind with your props, but I'll take them..............;)

    Ya, I entered the contest, I figured that I might replase the mest on the top of the case with a nice window if I can find one that fits the cutout I have up there. The mesh on the top lets to much dust and junk into the case and having 3 dogs at home doesn't help much either.

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 28, 2006
  9. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Bio hazard your computer ownz mine :) goodluck

    unholy, Jul 29, 2006
  10. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Thanks Bud.............;)

    One of these days I need to start on something else, I've had this UFO for way to long.

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 29, 2006
  11. Bio-Hazard

    baius

    Joined:
    May 12, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    You sure you mean that? ;) I've heard that whoever has a MM case never "goes back". I've got a Twice7 on the way - if that goes well, I'll get an Opti-1203 for a server setup I have planned. Any thoughts?

    OK. The question: I like your case, in particular the meshing you have dotted around. Do you mind telling me where you got it? How big the "diamonds" are? Any difficulties with putting fan screws in? How you cut it to size?

    Any tit-bits you can throw my way, really. Thanks in advance...

    (First post, btw. :) Well, at VR.)

    BR,
    MC

    baius, May 12, 2007
  12. Bio-Hazard

    pendrive

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2009
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    nice.............

    pendrive, Jul 29, 2009
  13. Bio-Hazard

    zeeshan_2011

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2010
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    very big
    computer.
    :star:

    zeeshan_2011, Mar 9, 2010
  14. Bio-Hazard

    farneville

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2010
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yays my 9th post I need more : ) like 41

    farneville, Apr 6, 2010
  15. Bio-Hazard

    cyraxx

    Joined: