    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    the program that comes with the board is pretty good for keeping track of the basics (Smart Guardian) But I also like to use Speed Fan, it has a lot of nice options......... :wink:

    Bio-Hazard, Sep 24, 2005

  2. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    sounds cool, is there any offical API's for it?

    unholy, Sep 25, 2005

  3. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    there is a lot of stuff of at the Nvidia site for tuning the NF4 boards, you might want to have a look there.

    Bio-Hazard, Sep 25, 2005
  4. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    I'm getting this Bio-Hazard logo water-jet cut into my side panels this week, then I'm going to get some colored glass inlayed into the cutout (if I have the cash). Should look really good with the glass fitting flush with the outside of the panel. The Logo will be 14:x13.5 overall in size.................;)
    [​IMG]

    Bio-Hazard, Sep 28, 2005
  5. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    14:x13.5... sounds like a ratio :|
    14:13.5... ur ram is in a ratio of 14:13.5 to ur cpu. cpu:ram :D
    Cool i have always liked water jets :D

    unholy, Sep 28, 2005
  6. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Just got a email, my side panels are finished................. :D I'll go pick them up Monday sometime, but the guy way nice enough to send me a pic of how they came out......................... :-D
    [​IMG]

    Bio-Hazard, Sep 30, 2005
  7. Bio-Hazard

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    sweet...and its gonna look better with the glass :)

    XhArD, Oct 1, 2005
  8. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u mean Plexi Glass :D.. dont want to be shattering glass in a computer :|
    Sweet bio, cant wait to see ur finished case :D

    unholy, Oct 1, 2005
  9. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Thanks all....................;) but it might just be getting glass............glass inlays that is.

    Bio-Hazard, Oct 1, 2005
  10. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yay... :D
    ur going to need a better performance pump in ur system :p

    unholy, Oct 1, 2005
  11. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Top panel fiinished............;)
    [​IMG]

    Bio-Hazard, Oct 2, 2005
  12. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ooooo nice :D ... can i steal your computer :p

    unholy, Oct 2, 2005
  13. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Sure, come on over, I'll leave the front door open.........;)

    Bio-Hazard, Oct 2, 2005
  14. Bio-Hazard

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    That top panel looks great man.

    Silverstrand, Oct 2, 2005
  15. Bio-Hazard

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    good luck stealing it, it'd weigh a ton, lol

    XhArD, Oct 3, 2005
  16. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hey who said it doesn't have wheels :p :D
    i can wheel it all the way to mexico :p
    hehe, hey Bio, is there a MBM profile for the DFI LP NF4 Ultra-D board?

    unholy, Oct 3, 2005
  17. Bio-Hazard

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    That side panel....

    ...looks excellent. How much did it cost just for the water etching on the panel? Does the price vary depending on the material the guy is cutting with the water jet? :?:

    bigal, Oct 3, 2005
  18. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    That's a complete Bio-Hazard cutout on the panel, and yes he charges by cutting time actually, the softer the materal, the shorter the cutting time. I paid $30 for the Bio-Hazard logo and 15 for the top panel.
    unholy,
    As far as I know MBM is no longer supported or updated, but I also haven't checked in a while either.

    Bio-Hazard, Oct 4, 2005
  19. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Hmm but i have seen ppl using it on DFI boards... maybe theres a update someone has made which is not a standard one :D

    unholy, Oct 4, 2005
  20. Bio-Hazard

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I was wondering why there were no recent updates. On a few of my systems, I can only get the CPU speed. The temps and fan speeds aren't available. I wish someone would pick up the reins and keep that useful utility going. :musicus:

    bigal, Oct 4, 2005