    0
    Yeah, raid controllers, it has to be.
    But 9 HDs, they can be used really good for the server. Or permanent LAN party weekly. :eek:

    Technoholic, Jun 30, 2005

  2. Bio-Hazard

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ya the case looks more for cool lan party looking water cooled server rather than home comps.

    stlava, Jun 30, 2005

  3. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    or a dual server!!!!! :D thats what mine will be for Lans... i will see if i can get a dual Mobo and then 2 of those...
    and then 4 opterons!!!! :D

    unholy, Jul 1, 2005
  4. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Oh, did I mention that it's also setup for dual PSU's if you so need the power.

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 1, 2005
  5. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Here's a special spy pic of a leak test going on a dual heater core Mountain Mods system. Don't complain about the wire management because there is none right now. I just replaced 7 of the fans with Evercool aluminum framed fans and I still need to make a few "Y" connectors so I can connect all of them to my fan controler. Then I'll sleeve the ones that need it................ :wink:
    [​IMG]

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 1, 2005
  6. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i so wanna make a case like this!! :D, cause i can't buy them :|

    unholy, Jul 1, 2005
  7. Bio-Hazard

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, if we had a right tools, we would go for it. :p

    Technoholic, Jul 1, 2005
  8. Bio-Hazard

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    Likes Received:
    0
    That's an awesome case dude! I've always wanted to build my own case but since I just built my own gaming rig RIGHT before I got into the case-modding art, I'm strapped for cash and resources (buying a car soon). It looks excellent, keep up the good work.

    ww_crimson, Jul 1, 2005
  9. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    It's alive............... :shock:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 2, 2005
  10. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    nice, i like how u used the extra pip for the water level :D

    unholy, Jul 2, 2005
  11. Bio-Hazard

    Blazin Trav

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    Is that last pic your computer?
    -Trav

    Blazin Trav, Jul 2, 2005
  12. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    One of my computers..........;)

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 2, 2005
  13. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    nah its of one of the NASA super computers :D

    unholy, Jul 3, 2005
  14. Bio-Hazard

    SlipSand

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    :BARF: Sorry its too beautiful I am just not worthy. If I had enough money...I do but I am saving up for a 71' Duster...I would buy a stock non windowed one. Get that same mobo. a 3200+ Venice. a 7800GTX. a NEW PSU!!! and maybe a phase cooler. (Yes I would take it to LAN's)

    SlipSand, Jul 3, 2005
  15. Bio-Hazard

    ZAK18

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2005
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    A beast is more appropriate :D

    ZAK18, Jul 4, 2005
  16. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Nope just a Nasa Computer... without the NASA symbol :D

    unholy, Jul 4, 2005
  17. Bio-Hazard

    SlipSand

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    Who do you work for? Are you Bill Gates' son? Thats a case that costs a fortune! Insane.

    SlipSand, Jul 5, 2005
  18. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    as i said before he is Computer maker for NASA :D, he does the systems and the servers :D

    unholy, Jul 6, 2005
  19. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    I figured I'd put up a update to my system because i swapped out some of the water cooling parts for some higher performance Swiftech parts and I also started working on the outside a little................... 8)
    The plain huge brushed aluminum cube was just getting to much to look at without a bit of my style, so today I decided I'd start on the top panel with a simple dual window mod. I went with the dual theme because of the dual radiator water cooling system.
    Fist a few pics of the complete system.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    First up the before top panel;
    [​IMG]
    Sort of plain isn't it................ :eek:
    Now for the after photo, but before I put the window in (which I still have to do).
    [​IMG]
    Much better looking if I do say so myself..................... :lol:
    And this is what it'll look like installed.
    [​IMG]

    Bio-Hazard, Sep 24, 2005
  20. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i can see your feet! :D
    haha cool man, i wish i had a computer as leet as that..... *thinks about making a case that massive :D*
    i reckon u should put a fluid in the water that doesn't join together. for instance some fluf thats in small portions, so it looks sweet when the water is flowwing :D but then again it mught get stuck at a connection so i dont know :|
    I noticed ur using the same mobo as i have :p :p (ps thanks for ur help) the board is so beefy it needs a 24pin+4pin power :| hey Bio, whats the best programs to use for that board (CPU temps and stuff wise, or is there a board in MBM that has the same sorta sensors?)
    ps u might want to update ur sig. "Thermaltake TWV 500w" pft i can see a Hiper Type R :p

    unholy, Sep 24, 2005