    Here's a pic of my newest, not totally complete yet, but at least it's up and running.
    [​IMG]

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 27, 2005

  2. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    thats massive... way to big for my liking... i guess its so u can ahve a 5 litre water cooler :D

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005

  3. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    LOL.it is big, to big to use as a Lan rig or anything like that.
    When it's finished, the water cooling system will hold about a gallon of water, at least around there anyway.

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 27, 2005
  4. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    everyone has a DFI Lanparty.... i WANT ONE!!! :(

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  5. Bio-Hazard

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Great job on wire management there.
    I've always wanted a UFO case, but the money, and space isssue always arises.

    Silverstrand, Jun 27, 2005
  6. Bio-Hazard

    Blazin Trav

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    That's some serious water cooling!

    Blazin Trav, Jun 27, 2005
  7. Bio-Hazard

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, crazy too.
    I like the case too! I've always wanted a case like that. It'd be awesome if I had one with the most [email protected]$$ lightings.

    Technoholic, Jun 27, 2005
  8. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    More parts on the way from the far east, should be here this week......I hope.
    When it's done, it'll have 2 (dual) heater cores and 2 D4 pumps in it.
    [​IMG]

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 27, 2005
  9. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Rear heater core:
    [​IMG]
    Front heater core.
    [​IMG]

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 27, 2005
  10. Bio-Hazard

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Is that...too much? I don't know much watercoolings. But I never seen one with dual?
    What r u trying to run here? :p

    Technoholic, Jun 27, 2005
  11. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Just wanted to try it out to see just how low I can get with water cooling with out the use of pelts or chillers or anything extreme.

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 27, 2005
  12. Bio-Hazard

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ok, where'd you get the money? :p

    Technoholic, Jun 27, 2005
  13. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    This is what I'm getting out of the system right now with the single setup.
    [​IMG]

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 27, 2005
  14. Bio-Hazard

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    the DRAM is at 3.18V, red. Is that bad?
    And how hot do the CPU go to if load? I can see that it's 28C, idle?

    Technoholic, Jun 27, 2005
  15. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Most high quality ram these days can take up to 3.5 volts, some even higher. Most MoBo can put out that much voltage, right now, only the DFI lanParty series and the new Abit AN8 NF4 Ultra can push ram that high as far as I know.
    Load temps at that OC go up to 38-40c depending on room temp at the time. On a hot day it may go a little hotter.

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 27, 2005
  16. Bio-Hazard

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    Wow nice.. You should mount handles on the top for carrying around lol.

    stlava, Jun 27, 2005
  17. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    The system will never go out of the house, so there's no need. I've got a second A64 system in a Lian-Li case that is alot easier to transport if I ever have the need to take one along somewhere.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 28, 2005
  18. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    new pump? i see there....

    unholy, Jun 28, 2005
  19. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Just switching and testing things out to see what works best with what. Still not totally set on the configuration in the Lian-Li case yet, still have to run some testing with a BIX II installed internally......;).

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 28, 2005
  20. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    :D sounds coo, let us know whats wrong :D i just wanna see what happens with Liqui cooling when theres a fault!

    unholy, Jun 28, 2005