  1. SteveC

    SteveC Guest

    Will someone change the record please?

    SteveC, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Records are SO lo-tech.

    We use 8-tracks now.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jun 30, 2003

  3. SteveC

    Jtyc Guest

    Subject: Math Lesson

    From a strictly mathematical viewpoint it goes like this: What Makes 100%?

    What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

    Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%?

    We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over
    100%.

    How about achieving 103%?

    Here's a little mathematical formula! that really will give you insight and
    might help you answer these questions:
    What makes up 100% in life?

    Thus, If:

    A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

    is represented as:

    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

    Then:

    H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K is

    8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

    and

    K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E is

    11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

    but,

    A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E is

    1+20+20+9+20+21+4 5 = 100%

    And,

    B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T is

    21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

    AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.

    A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G is

    1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

    Therefore, one can then conclude with mathematical certainty that; While
    Hard work and knowledge will get you close, And, Attitude will get you
    there, Bullshit and Ass kissing will put you over the top...

    Jtyc, Jun 30, 2003
  4. SteveC

    Jennifer Guest

    Please don't blame me as I am not monogamous by nature. I've been known to
    be quite promiscuous. :)

    Jennifer, Jul 1, 2003
  5. SteveC

    Andy Foster Guest