    Paul Boyd Guest

    Can anyone advise me on what the biggest, best, cheapest monitors are at the
    moment?

    Paul Boyd, Oct 26, 2003

  2. Paul Boyd

    bambam Guest

    You can't have biggest,best, & cheapest. It just doesn't work that way.
    Why don't you tell us what size monitor you would like, and your budget
    then some realistic suggestions can be made.

    bambam, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Paul Boyd

    Paul Boyd Guest

    I am after a very large monitor that won't cost me a lot? I don't know much
    about sizes or quality I just know I want one bigger than the one I have and
    I don't want to spend to much money.

    Paul Boyd, Oct 27, 2003
  4. Paul Boyd

    Wizard Guest

    As in most things PC related GOOD, FAST, CHEAP ... you can only have 2.

    Wizard, Oct 27, 2003
  5. Paul Boyd

    Roy Guest

    Did the dog eat your homework?