    When purchasing a monitor ,wich seems to be a better size 17 or 19 inch ,and
    what types you should stay clear from ....is viewsonic any good ?.
    planning on buying one in black ,cant decide what size.

    drvnguy, Aug 6, 2003

  2. drvnguy

    °Mike° Guest

    It's not so much about size, as quality, IMO. View the monitor/s
    in action before deciding for yourself.

    °Mike°, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Mike gave you some good sound advice.
    Also remember if you are shopping at a major retail chain store that the
    displayed
    monitors are usually driven by one computer. So if there are 14 LCD monitors
    running the
    displays will be somewhat degraded, however not so much as you would really
    notice.
    Find a smaller computer store who handles the monitor's that interest you.
    Have them
    do a demo for you. Pick what looks good to you.

    It really comes down to features and performance coupled with your personal
    tastes, bells and
    whistles, etc.
    I personally like View Sonic monitors, but that is just my humble opinion.
    Do lots of shopping
    and carefully make your choice because you will live with it for a long time
    unless you're rich.
    DennisC

    Dennis C. Cooney, Aug 6, 2003