    Looking for first lcd monitor and need input please, what's your
    favorite brand? ie' good life span with fewest problems.. Thank you,

    Yvonne

    angelsbridge, Dec 10, 2004

  2. angelsbridge

    NightSky 421 Guest

    A friend of mine swears by Samsung LCD's. He's been a fan of Samsung CRT's
    and LCD's for a long time. He works for a company where he gets to make a
    lot of the computer hardware purchasing decisions and they are quite quite
    happy with Samsung. They are particularly impressed with the 710T. He also
    says that LG is pretty good too.

    NightSky 421, Dec 11, 2004

  3. angelsbridge

    Jerry G. Guest

    I have had excellent results with Samsung, Sony, NEC, and Acer. I am also
    finding the BenQ to also be very good. With full time use, expect about 3 to
    4 years of use with any LCD monitor.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======