    to blocked sites.

    Thanks,
    -KMR

    KMR, Jul 2, 2004

  2. KMR

    Wifi surfer Guest

    Your router should ahve an activity log that you can
    enable/disable. This logs all attempts to obatin access
    to your router and will give you the MAC address of the
    attempts..... You can save this as a txt file for later
    use... If your running WEP and MAC filtering, I wouldn't
    worry about it. I have the same settings and my logfile
    only lists my own accesses over the last year....
    The average user doesn't know how to break WEp and spoof
    MAC addresses....besides, there's lot's of open access
    points out there, so why make it difficult... :)

    Wifi surfer, Jul 2, 2004

  3. KMR

    Sooner Al Guest

    Sooner Al, Jul 3, 2004