    me, something I could access easily and see what all the action is
    about? I'm not a computer geek, so simple works best for me.

    Thanks

    Edw. Peach, Aug 29, 2004

  2. Edw. Peach

    Vanguardx Guest

    "Edw. Peach" <>
    wrote in news:p:
    > I am a home user, WinXP, and would like to be able to easily view ALL
    > the internet activity generated from, and to, my computer. I use ZAF
    > and my "internet activity" icon fires up frequently when I'm just
    > sitting online reading web pages. With cable modem connection, I
    > wouldn't be surprised to find that this is the source of these
    > 'flashes,' but I would like to know for sure. I have no reason to
    > believe my computer has been violated.
    >
    > Is there a SIMPLE to use program that will monitor this activity for
    > me, something I could access easily and see what all the action is
    > about? I'm not a computer geek, so simple works best for me.
    >
    > Thanks

    Doesn't ZAF include logfiles to show what connections have been made,
    which ones were rejected and why, and other statistics? Norton's does.
    Maybe you're using the freebie ZAF so it doesn't include logfiles (i.e.,
    you got what you paid for). Otherwise, and if you feel up to it, you
    could use a packet sniffer, like Ethereal, to monitor all the traffic
    to/from your computer.

    Vanguardx, Aug 29, 2004

  3. Edw. Peach

    Martin Guest

    Edw. Peach wrote:

    > I am a home user, WinXP, and would like to be able to easily view ALL
    > the internet activity generated from, and to, my computer. I use ZAF
    > and my "internet activity" icon fires up frequently when I'm just
    > sitting online reading web pages. With cable modem connection, I
    > wouldn't be surprised to find that this is the source of these
    > 'flashes,' but I would like to know for sure. I have no reason to
    > believe my computer has been violated.
    >
    > Is there a SIMPLE to use program that will monitor this activity for
    > me, something I could access easily and see what all the action is
    > about? I'm not a computer geek, so simple works best for me.
    >
    > Thanks

    See thread Internet Logging from about a week ago

    Martin, Aug 30, 2004
  4. Edw. Peach

    zxzasa

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    you may do it with www_actymac_com/dutywatch

    zxzasa, Jan 14, 2011
  5. Edw. Peach

    wolfeye

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2014
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    So what you need is a keylogger program? I recommend you not to try the so-called "Free keylogger". Most of these keyloggers will invade your system to steal information and you can hardly detect them. If you really need a keylogger, you can search on Google for commercial ones. Anykeylogger, Ardamax keylogger are both good choices.

    wolfeye, Jul 4, 2014