    connects to the access point to join the internet.... is there ANY way of
    viewing or logging what the remote client is doing ?

    Thanks

    Quagmire, Nov 22, 2008

  2. Quagmire

    Mark Goodge Guest

    Wireshark.

    Mark

    Mark Goodge, Nov 22, 2008

  3. Quagmire

    Quagmire Guest

    Thanks for that... ive given it a bash, and its not doing what id like,
    maybe because im running the sware on my pc, and the AP gets to the internet
    via the router switch - i.e. no traffic appears on my pc's net card ?

    Quagmire, Nov 23, 2008
  4. Quagmire

    Andy Guest

    Hi,
    Ax3soft Sax2 is a professional intrusion detection and prevention
    system (NIDS) which excels at real-time packet capture, 24/7 network
    monitor, advanced protocol analysis and automatic expert detection. It
    can prevent hacker attacks and protect Your Network & Business from
    Internal Threats!
    visit http://www.Ids-sax2.com and download sax2 to help you.

    Andy, Nov 29, 2008
  5. .
    And of course SNORT (www.snort.org) which is *free* and the standard that
    others are judged by. You just need a brain to be able to use it.

    Timothy Teapot, Nov 29, 2008
  6. Quagmire

    Rob Morley Guest

    Well said that man.