    Sensations 17" monitor.

    Thanks,
    Adam

    Adam Stoffel, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Adam Stoffel

    Ghostrider Guest

    The monitor refresh rate might have been exceeded when the
    adapter setting was set for 1024 x 768. Look up the proper
    settings in the monitor manual when trying to run it at
    1024 x 768.

    Ghostrider, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Adam Stoffel

    Jerry G. Guest

    It is possible that you may have the refresh rate set too high for your
    monitor in this mode. Or, it is possible that the monitor is going
    defective, and it is going in to the protect mode at the higher scan rates.

    --

    Jerry G. GLG Technologies GLG

    Does anybody know why this happens? I'm using XP Home and a KDS Visual
    Sensations 17" monitor.

    Thanks,
    Adam

    Jerry G., Jul 7, 2004