    Ascent list one but its out of stock. The DSE guy just gave me a
    funny look. Can anyone suggest a source?

    Rob.

    Rob Davison, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Rob Davison

    Richard Guest

    www.jaycar.co.nz, www.surplustronics.co.nz - both have them instore, dunno
    about the sites tho.

    Richard, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Rob Davison

    Mainlander Guest

    No, a question, can these be used to put a VGA signal into a projector
    that has 5 BNC sockets?

    Mainlander, Jul 10, 2003
  4. Rob Davison

    Rob Davison Guest

    In the process of being sorted.
    Thanks to those who have replied here and by email.
    I'm not sure but I'd imagine the projector would have to be able to
    handle a VGA signal too.

    Rob.

    Rob Davison, Jul 10, 2003