    side, 1/2 inch top and bottom.I can resize it manually, but everytime I
    reboot it come as before.Help!
    Bob

    property for sale, Jan 11, 2005

  2. property for sale

    Old Gringo Guest

    No results found for "moniter"

    Old Gringo, Jan 11, 2005

  3. No, from the computer. I do not appear to have contols on my monitor

    property for sale, Jan 11, 2005
  4. property for sale

    Bob B Guest

    Do you resize from the monitor buttons BB

    Bob B, Jan 11, 2005
  5. Well, I was able to find an adjustment feature on my Spectrum monitor, and
    it did work to solve my problem. Thank you for pointing me in the right
    direction.

    property for sale, Jan 12, 2005
  6. property for sale

    Bob B Guest

    Now that is unusual... are you sure there isnt any button you can push or
    pull that will get you into the menu.... what make and type is the monitor.
    Bob

    Bob B, Jan 12, 2005
  7. property for sale

    Old Gringo Guest

    Some of those controls are recessed under the front edge of the
    monitor and some people never know they are there. I have run into a
    few over the years.

    Old Gringo, Jan 12, 2005