    E radio to make it ETSI compliant.

    Thanks in advance,
    Han Valk

    isgroep, Jan 6, 2004

  2. :Let's say I would buy a Aironet AIR-AP1230B-A-K9 through eBay. Would
    :it be feasible to modify it so it becomes a AIR-AP1230B-E-K9 ?
    :In other words: if I would remove the AIR-MP21B-A-K9 radio and replace
    :it with a AIR-MP21B-E-K9 E radio would that do the trick?
    :I see a lot of Aironet 1200's on eBay but almost all of them are A
    :versions so it would be nice if I could buy one of these and buy a new
    :E radio to make it ETSI compliant.

    That -should- be all it takes. The software available for
    download does not have ETSI vs other versions.

    Note: if you buy a used Cisco device, the right to use the
    software does not transfer with the hardware, unless the
    seller has joined a relatively new Cisco program.

    Walter Roberson, Jan 7, 2004