    Mike Lewis Guest

    how do i install a new modem, will i not need an internet connection to
    download drivers in the first place!

    Mike Lewis, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Mike Lewis

    Wizard Guest

    They should com with any reputable new modem.

    Wizard, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Mike Lewis

    Sirius Guest

    It depends on the modem. My ISA modem did not require any drivers that
    windows did not already have. Prior to that, my winmodem did require
    drivers. If you can't download the driver, could someone else do it and put
    it on a floppy for you?

    Sirius, Oct 16, 2003
  4. Mike Lewis

    Trent© Guest

    Internal modem?...or external?

    Any operating system?

    Have a nice week...

    Trent

    Certified breast self-exam subcontractor.

    Trent©, Oct 17, 2003