    networking to remote into a router for mgmt access.

    I have been searching cco but am not finding the config.

    TAIA

    R Siffredi, Jul 31, 2005

  2. ~ Can someone post a config or guide me to a doc on how to configure the
    ~ wic-1am modem card so I can use my window 2000 laptop dial up
    ~ networking to remote into a router for mgmt access.
    ~
    ~ I have been searching cco but am not finding the config.
    ~
    ~ TAIA

    interface async <n>
    encapsulation ppp
    ip unnumbered <blah>
    peer default ip address w.x.y.z ! addr from your LAN subnet
    ppp authen pap chap callin
    async mode dedicated

    line <n>
    modem dialin