    Fortran-77, Pascal, Quick Basic, Visual Basic 4/5/6, C++ MFC, Java, C# and
    ASP.Net. I also have some SQL-Server/T-SQL experience as well as
    XML/XSD/XSLT/etc.

    Tushar, Nov 17, 2004

  2. Tushar

    T-Bone Guest

    I can tell you what NOT to do. Don't cheat. Using testking is cheating. Any
    site that offers actual exam questions is only for assfsckers.

    Google the newsgroups on those test sources and you'll see what I mean.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 17, 2004

  3. Tushar

    Vipul Patel Guest

    I _think_ (can not confirm) that Microsoft has some sort of tie-up with
    MeasureUp... That could be a hit for you.

    Yes, Your idea of using the Self Paced training kit is goood. Best of luck
    for the exam...

    With your experience you shall pass with a breeze.

    Regards
    Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Dec 10, 2004