    Hi,
    Can you please mail me the MOC code and the exam code which microsoft is
    going to implement in its MCSE curriculum.

    Guest, Dec 28, 2006

  2. Guest

    TurkReno Guest

    Kindly, what is your address? Please to be telling me as I send it, kindly
    please,

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Dec 28, 2006

  3. Yes, the [M]cDonalds [O]ccupational [C]riteria code will suit just fine.
    http://www.mcdonalds.com/corp/career.html

    Red Swingline Stapler, Dec 28, 2006
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Hey! Isn't that the song from The Lion King?

    JaR, Dec 28, 2006
  5. Guest

    LRM Guest

    I was thinking the same and began singing the song in my head and now I
    cannot extract it! If I ever run into this ne'er do well individual I am
    going to force an Ethel Merman song upon him and see how long he lasts.This
    is contingent on my not blowing my brains out having gone completely mad.

    LRM, Dec 28, 2006
  6. Guest

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    You need to hear the Mannheim Steamroller version.
    That will cure you

    Lnkwizard2, Dec 28, 2006
  7. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Wasn't the song s'posed to be "Hakuna Matata" ?

    Cerebrus, Dec 29, 2006
  8. Guest

    LRM Guest

    ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

    LRM, Dec 29, 2006
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    LRM sees this and that song starts in her head again, you gonna be dead.

    JaR, Dec 29, 2006
  10. Guest

    JaR Guest

    *Removes hat, and pours the ashes of our late friend Cerebrus
    into the Ganges*

    JaR, Dec 29, 2006
  11. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    What a wonderful phrase!

    Briscobar, Dec 29, 2006
  12. Guest

    LRM Guest

    S'okay now, I'm onto something else....happy, happy, joy, joy.....

    LRM, Dec 30, 2006
  13. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    <GhostlyVoice>
    Halp ! Guys, pleez lemme back. They won't lemme through the pearly
    gates.
    </GhostlyVoice>

    Cerebrus, Dec 30, 2006
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    *clears throat and hums 'me-me-me-me-me'*

    *steps up to mike*

    "What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs
    rolls over your neighbor's dog?
    What's great for a snack and fits on your back?
    It's Log, Log, Log!

    It's Log, Log, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood.
    It's Log, Log, it's better than bad, it's good!
    Everyone wants a log! You're gonna love it, Log!
    Come on and get your log! Everyone needs a Log!"

    *bows to thuderous applause from LRM*

    "what's that? an encore? ok!"

    "OOOOhhh, Lord loves a hangin', that's why he give us necks
    It tightens up our vocal chords, and loosens up our pecs.
    So if you are a horse thief and guilty to the bone,
    Go ahead and blame a friend and you won't hang alone!

    It may be hard to swaller, but you'll be three feet taller,
    And find new ways to entertain your friends.
    You say you are a villian, but can't abide by killin',
    Go ahead and steal yourself a horse.

    Two three eleven or five seven [take it, boys].
    I'm a pickin' and I'm a swingin'!
    I'm ignorant, and I'm ugly!
    That you are, boys.

    OOOOhhh, The Lord loves a hangin', and so do we by heck!
    So go and get a lasso and decorate your neck!
    Oh we is awful ignorant and uglier than sin,
    so go ahead and cut us down... And hang us all again!

    Hangin', that is. Swing a spell.
    (Ya'll bring the kids next time, ya hear?)"

    *catches lacey underthings from LRM and winks in her direction*

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - An unbreakable toy is only useful for breaking other toys.

    Neil, Dec 30, 2006
  15. Guest

    LRM Guest

    *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*
    *sniff*
    That was beautiful
    *sniff*

    LRM, Dec 30, 2006
  16. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hmph ! No wonder she likes you.

    Cerebrus, Dec 30, 2006
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Yes, I am quite moving...

    ....not that I would help you move, but...

    ....well, maybe help you move IN...

    ....or move ON...

    ....but I am moving...

    Neil, Dec 30, 2006
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    all the hawties do. it's the lapel pins...

    Neil, Dec 30, 2006
  19. Guest

    LRM Guest

    No it isn't its the way you can sing the log song! please lapel pin my
    a.....

    LRM, Dec 30, 2006
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I do have a lovely voice don't I
    oh, my...alrighty, bend over, I'm gonna "pin you"

    Neil, Dec 31, 2006