  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    how do i buy moc books?

    Guest, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Guest

    Reedy Guest

    Go to a moc shop!!!

    More info may help mate.

    Reedy, Sep 27, 2004

  3. Guest

    vidyavrat Guest

    Hi,

    Try out the PHI publications's Microsoft Books, those are
    real MOC books for certifications.

    Try those out, even I have many.

    vidyavrat, Sep 29, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    like from online book stores like amazon.com or bookpool or your local
    bookstore

    Guest, Sep 29, 2004
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    also, try posting in the correct forum, this ain't microsoft office area, its
    MCDST (microsoft certified desktop support technician), you'll have more luck
    that way.

    Guest, Sep 29, 2004
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    no, actually you don't if we are speaking of the Instructor lead format
    classes. The MOC books for those can only be purchased from Partners and
    then usually only for classes.

    Neil, Sep 29, 2004