  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I wanted to know if anyone has done the MOC 2274b for 70-290. I am installing the MOC and it has gotten stuck in the middle. It is asking for a particular file and the file is no where to be found. Thanks.

    Guest, Jan 25, 2004

  2. I'd suggest you go back to the training center that gave you the MOC
    material.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 26, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    It sounds like you've got pirated MOC materials.

    Guest, Jan 27, 2004
  4. Guest

    dkondratiuk Guest

    "It sounds like you've got pirated MOC materials." "It sounds lik
    you've got pirated MOC materials."

    gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy who are you John Microsoft

    dkondratiu

    dkondratiuk, Feb 25, 2004