    would be aprechiated.

    TIA
    BT

    BT, Jul 9, 2004

  2. BT

    Plato Guest

    Since you have the money I'd get all brand new ram to go with your new
    motherboard to avoid any potential incompadibility issues. Shop at a
    place where you can trust that the brand of ram they sell works
    perfectly with the motherboard you are considering.

    Plato, Jul 9, 2004

  3. BT

    GoGeta Guest

    abit <--best IC7-MAX3
    asus
    gigabyte
    MSI
    and get kingston or corsair or OCZ ram

    GoGeta, Jul 9, 2004
  4. BT

    Tool Guest

    I like to compare www.zipzoomfly.com and www.newegg.com for prices,
    both companies I have ordered from multiple times and the only bad
    experience I had was once I got a part that was defective and died
    after a month of perfectly normal use... but due to the warrenty from
    the company (albatron) I could just send it back and they sent me a
    new one... haven't had a problem since. But eitherway, the defective
    product was the manufacturers fault and not the websites. They both
    have second day shipping free on most things you can buy. The
    motherboard I use is the albatron PX865PE Pro II. Its a very nice
    board, but I'd go for the 875P chipset if you're buying intel based
    mobos now.

    Tool, Jul 9, 2004