    Anyone know what mobile phones can support SIP over WIFI?

    They any good?

    Sean!

    Sean, Jul 30, 2006

  2. Sean

    Moonshine Guest

    Moonshine, Jul 30, 2006

  3. Sean

    voipuser

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2006
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0
    Pwg500

    I have one and it works fine. The only trouble is that the battery wont last long.But the audio quality is excellent. see here http://www.gtek.com.tw/PWG-500.htm

    voipuser, Jul 30, 2006
  4. Sean

    Heimo Hetl Guest

    Some Nokias (E61, N80...) do.
    Both are great GSM phones, IMHO. SIP/RTP over WLAN works quite well with
    a local Asterisk; hooking up to any SIP provider out in the wild can be
    tricky and works only if the provider has done some homework. I've seen
    both of them work, though. :)

    cheers
    Heimo

    Heimo Hetl, Jul 30, 2006
  5. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Heimo Hetl wrote:
    Anyone know what mobile phones can support SIP over WIFI?
    Hmm, nice price tags!

    Sean, Jul 31, 2006
  6. Sean

    sm1thson Guest

    I know the E61 works out of the box. the N80 has sip built in to the
    OS but no front end application to use it. is there now software
    availiable to use sip on the N80? -what is it and where do i get it?

    sm1thson, Aug 1, 2006
  7. Sean

    Heimo Hetl Guest

    The N80 has the same Voip software the E61 has. Right out of the box.

    cheers
    Heimo

    Heimo Hetl, Aug 1, 2006