    Likes Received:
    0
    What about the IPhone / Ipod screen ?

    technoplume, Sep 9, 2009

  2. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    That depends on the type of interface it requires. It's a pain to configure a custom interface if the signals need to be at different voltage levels and such. I like to deal with simple connections (meaning standard interfaces). I'm too old to worry about other details.

    bigal, Sep 10, 2009

  3. unholy

    technoplume

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    0
    sounds very logical to me ^^

    technoplume, Sep 16, 2009
  4. unholy

    JohnCena83

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    That makes things great - I love the ability to so easily grab screens!

    JohnCena83, Dec 17, 2010