    their tenders? GWR Castle I think ,wonder if any were from the batch
    converted from Star class,that would have been appropriate.

    G.Harman

    damduck-egg, Mar 19, 2014

  2. Scott

    Graeme Wall Guest

    Taken from Hawksworth tenders I thought.

    Graeme Wall, Mar 19, 2014

  3. Scott

    nemo Guest

    And I believe they previously had use of German anti-aircraft radar
    dishes liberated after the way.

    nemo, Mar 19, 2014
  4. Scott

    Graeme Wall Guest

    Hadn't heard that, I gather they used some surplus gun-laying radars.
    The met office also acquired some of those to track radio-sonde balloons.

    Graeme Wall, Mar 19, 2014
  5. Scott

    Stephen Hope Guest

    Actually - that depends.

    some of them are run via various WiFi networking schemes and you get
    access via that "cloud"

    1st class on Virgin trains and some of the lines include "free" usage
    - those carriages seem to have access without the payment portal.

    It was at
    Stephen Hope
    Replace xyz with ntl to reply

    Stephen Hope, Mar 19, 2014