    find it anywhere. Yes, I downloaded and installed the
    Microsoft Broadband Network Utility. It doesn't have
    drivers for the MN-710. Please help!!!

    Kris, May 16, 2004

  2. Kris

    Ray Guest

    If you have the driver name and you will list your e-mail
    address, I'll send the driver as an attachment.

    Ray, May 17, 2004

  3. Kris

    Chris H. Guest

    Chris H., May 17, 2004
  4. Kris

    Kris Guest

    omg...it's not like this is Microsoft's newsgroup...oh
    wait.

    Microsoft won't even list the drivers. NOBODY has the
    driver ANYWHERE on the internet. Here's me email address:

    PLEEEEEEEASE send me the driver for the MN-710. I
    graciously wait for your email. Thank you.

    Kris, May 17, 2004
  5. Kris

    Kris Guest

    And Chris Hassler, if you actually have a better idea, I'm
    certainly up for suggestions. But as it stands, I'll take
    what I can get.

    I challange YOU to tell me where I can download the
    drivers for an MN-710.

    Kris, May 17, 2004
  6. Kris

    Chris H. Guest

    They're not available for download, though we've often asked for them to be
    posted. An individual distributing them could be subject to violating the
    distribution regulations and intellectual property ownership belonging to
    Microsoft. The solution is to call the support telephone number in the
    User's Guide and request a replacement CD. If you don't have the guide, you
    can contact Microsoft support:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[ln];oasoem
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP

    Chris H., May 17, 2004
  7. Kris

    Kris Guest

    I will credit you an on amazing response time. Thank you.
    I'm on the phone right now. Any idea how much they'll
    charge me for a CD?

    Kris, May 17, 2004
  8. Kris

    Alexfair Guest

    Help i need the drivers too!!

    Alexfair, May 24, 2004
  9. Kris

    Alexfair Guest

    I have the drivers and the cd now for the MN-710 I will make a image of the
    CD and make it pass it on when requested. ICQ number, 24270993

    Alexfair, May 25, 2004
  10. Kris

    Guest Guest

    I now have the drivers and CD rom for the MN-710 and am
    making a Image of the cd and will send to who ever needs
    it, request it via ICQ my number is 24270993.

    Guest, May 25, 2004
  11. Kris

    Chris H. Guest

    Are you licensed to distribute Microsoft's software? I would be wary of
    offering to serve as a distributor, unless you have the proper
    authorization. Besides, not saying this would happen, but how can someone
    trust an unlicensed source not to feed them a virus?
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP

    Chris H., May 25, 2004
  12. Kris

    no.dam.spam

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I too am looking to aquire the Win XP driver for this USB network adapter. As MS has decided not to support it or provide the driver anymore, I will be happy to deal with anyone who has a copy of the driver. just E-mail me at ""

    no.dam.spam, Jan 19, 2007