  1. up2speck

    up2speck Guest

    where can i find the drivers i need HELP

    up2speck, May 17, 2010

  2. up2speck

    Barb Bowman Guest

    Barb Bowman, May 17, 2010

  3. Hi
    MN-710 is a Router.
    Routers are stand alone devices they do not need Drivers.
    The so called "Drivers CD" is just a wizard to help with configuration.
    However it is just as easy to do manual configuration.
    Read the manual and configure according to your system
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], May 17, 2010
  4. up2speck

    Zolesz

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2010
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    0
    Your adapter is pretty old, you should change it because even Microsoft stopped to support this (as I know). And BTW there couldn't be driver for your router because you don't need driver. It must work without a driver, there could be a program to help you to set up the adapter but I'm sure that you can't find it online because as I said it is pretty old. ;)

    Zolesz, Jul 1, 2010