    and a desktop connected by modem. I also just bought a usb network adapter
    and still have had no luck connecting to anything. I get the signal strength
    but no connection.

    Guest, Jul 23, 2007

  2. Guest

    Barb Bowman Guest

    what security is the MN700 using? have you configured security on
    the USB wireless adapter? this is a little confusing as you mention
    the laptop has a wireless pc card but that the ethernet stopped
    working. what computer has what wireless NIC? which ethernet port is
    not working?

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP

    Barb Bowman, Jul 23, 2007

  3. Hi
    If you can not connect to the base station with a wire and the Wireless does
    not connect either.
    You can try to Hard reset the device to default and try the Wireless again
    (security is off), may be you would be lucky.
    Otherwise new Wireless Routers can be found in the USA on sale for less than
    $25.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 23, 2007