    I have the WEP strong encryption set up.
    I downloaded all the latest bios, firmware and application.

    Still no luck. Help me please.

    Ralph I, Jun 5, 2007

  2. Ralph I

    Gary Tsang Guest

    It uses shared authenication.

    Make sure your wireless mode is set to b/g (mixed) mode. If it is on G-only
    mode, you might have issues (if the DS lite is like the Wii).

    --
    Gary Tsang
    http://www.gtsang.com

    Microsoft MVP - Windows Media Center
    http://www.microsoft.com/mvp

    Gary Tsang, Jun 5, 2007

  3. Ralph I

    Ralph I Guest

    Thanks Gary!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    10 second change and all is well.
    Connected imeadiately.

    You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

    Have a great evening!

    Ralph I, Jun 5, 2007
  4. Ralph I

    Ralph I Guest

    Gary - by the way - the url in your signature is not working.

    Ralph I, Jun 5, 2007
  5. Ralph I

    Gary Tsang Guest

    Gary Tsang, Jun 11, 2007