    problem but nothing has worked. Is it possible both adapters went bad at the
    same time? No software or hardware changes were made before the problem
    occured. No settings were changed. Any suggestions or help?

    Dane, Aug 16, 2006

  2. Dane

    Steve Guest

    I'd think the base station could be your issue. You tried
    unplugging/replugging it in?

    Steve

    Steve, Aug 17, 2006

  3. Dane

    rjsj Guest

    i suddenly have the same issue have had mine for about 4 years now, tried
    unplugging, changing the channel, soft reset, hard reset no avail. Looks
    like i'm going to be buying another router. My laptop will connect if in the
    same room but then it's an iffy connection. Any help appreciated.

    rjsj, Sep 24, 2006
  4. Dane

    Chris H. Guest

    I had an MN-700 router go sour after several years' use. Just wasn't
    broadcasting very well any more, without any changes in configuration or
    environment. Nothing I did (similar to what you did) would change the
    situation, so I chalked it up to being "old" electronic equipment and
    decided to move on to a different brand. They don't last forever.

    Chris H., Sep 24, 2006