    obtained another base station(exact same model) and replaced the exiting one.
    Now I can not access the internet on either my pc or laptop. Any
    suggestions please?

    bcreb, Jan 15, 2008

  2. bcreb

    Whaler Fan Guest

    My MN-500 stopped working right after a power failuer.. I tried using the
    wizzard and did not work... When I connected my computer directly to the
    modem, I DID have internet.. SO, I did the reset thing with a paperclip...
    then went through the wizard thing again and now it works.. But when there
    is a power failuer, I have do to the same proceedure with the paperclip.. The
    normal reset via the software does not work.. Win 98 on one HD and XP on the
    other HD.. I go back to WIN-98 to use the wizard... I'll try the commmand
    prompt IPCONFIG / RENEW command on the XP side next power failuer..
    John

    Whaler Fan, Feb 4, 2008