    My mmkeybd.exe just started to try to access the internet. It tries
    to do this almost a hundred times a minute. It did not do it before
    yesterday. How do I stop it and keep keyboard functionality?

    mailbox24, Apr 5, 2005

  2. mailbox24

    #! Guest

    Results 1 - 10 of about 780 for mmkeybd.exe. (0.37 seconds)

    #!, Apr 5, 2005

  3. mailbox24

    Win Guest

    I'd say get the virus removed from that file

    Win, Apr 5, 2005
  4. mailbox24

    mailbox24 Guest

    On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 12:03:23 GMT,

    My mmkeybd.exe just started to try to access the internet. It tries
    to do this almost a hundred times a minute. It did not do it before
    this week. How do I stop it and keep keyboard functionality?

    mailbox24, Apr 6, 2005
  5. mailbox24

    Dave Lear Guest

    Create a new firewall rule that stops traffic generated by mmkeybd.exe and
    set it to "always", i.e. never prompt you about it again.

    Dave Lear, Apr 6, 2005