    cd's and/or exam vouchers (i am in the UK)

    thanks
    Gary

    geepeetee, Oct 5, 2003

  2. geepeetee

    Viperman Guest

    I got an e-mail back for Mike Myers himself, after asking him the same
    question. He is working on 5th edition and will cover all the new content
    needed for the new syllabus which comes into effect on 26 Nov 03.

    Check out totalsem.com for updates I suppose.

    Viperman, Oct 5, 2003

  3. geepeetee

    JohnnyVee Guest

    Head over to bookpool.com and do a search...they have the best prices but I
    don't know if they ship out of country.........They show the 5th edition as
    shipping sometime in October...

    JohnnyVee, Oct 12, 2003