Mixcrosoft wants to understand the pain and frustration ordinary Windows users feel ......this is gr

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by 'Ole, Dec 5, 2005.

  1. 'Ole

    'Ole Guest

    http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/wlg/8118

    The link above opens a Windows Media (.asf) video created by Microsoft
    TechNet UK that shows how Microsoft software engineers are constantly trying
    to develop new tools to help them better understand the pain and frustration
    ordinary Windows users feel when bugs are encountered in the product.

    Click on the "URL" link for video.

    I just want a copy of this sucker ???

    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    cheers..... 'Ole

    'Ole, Dec 5, 2005

  2. 'Ole

    Ed Rust Guest

    Finally... A truly meaningful error reporting system.

    Ed

    Ed Rust, Dec 5, 2005

  3. 'Ole

    joevan Guest

    joevan, Dec 5, 2005
  4.
    Yanak the head-poulterer, Dec 5, 2005
  5. 'Ole

    Pat Guest

    I'm feeling pain and frustration right now since neither WMPLAYER or
    Media Player Classic will render the file on my w98 system. Damn
    Microsoft!

    Pat, Dec 5, 2005
  6. Get Mandriva linux 2006, and the plf repositories. With the win32 codecs,
    mplayer in linux will play it.
    Since it appears a bit hard on the poor developers there, they might do
    better (ass-wise and also better for their blood pressure) developing for
    OSS :)

    Walter Mautner, Dec 5, 2005
  7. 'Ole

    Trax Guest