  1. Williamson, Adam

    DPGumby Guest

    In release 5.2 reboot are "supposed" to no longer be needed.

    DPGumby, Feb 11, 2005

  2. Williamson, Adam

    DPGumby Guest

    Do you have remote workers?, ask about teleworker. It allows you to run sets
    off the 3300 over your home DSL. I was chatting on one tonight while playing
    counterstrike. Sounded great.

    DPGumby, Feb 11, 2005

  3. Williamson, Adam

    DPGumby Guest

    We have had a 3300 since some of the earliest software, and the need for the
    reboots seems to have disappeared. ( Just went to 5.2 recently so it hasn't
    been running long enough to say it goes more then 3 months without the need
    for a reboot, hence my seems comment ).

    That would say that they can and have or are in the process of fixing the
    problem.

    DPGumby, Feb 11, 2005
  4. Williamson, Adam

    Mitel Lurker Guest

    IMO the 3300 platform has stabilized dramatically with the release of 5.x
    and later loads.

    Do you have any SX200-ICPs running with PER bays and DNIC instruments? I
    ask because I noticed today while building up a database for my very first
    200-ICP install (Rls 2.1.0.11) that it is not necessary to define the
    instrument *type* (SS420/430/4025/4150, etc) in form 9. Everything
    defaults to 4025 and the 200-ICP auto-configures the TDM sets on-the-fly,
    based on whatever it sees connected to the port. My goodness, what a
    welcomed and long-overdue feature! Now if we could just get that into the
    SX2K loads.

    I didn't see this (or else missed it) in the training material and FCIs.
    Any idea how long has this been available?

    Mitel Lurker, Feb 12, 2005
  5. Williamson, Adam

    DPGumby Guest

    The 200ICP recognizing the attached set has been around a while I believe.
    Exactly how long I'm not sure. Yes it would be a welcome feature on the
    SX2000 and even the 3300.
    I only have a few SX200ICPs and none have any attached per nodes.

    DPGumby, Feb 14, 2005