MITEL 3300 SIP TRUNK TO OCS 2007

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by usenet, Jan 16, 2008.

  1. usenet

    usenet Guest

    RE: MITEL 3300 SIP TRUNK TO OCS 2007 communication ?

    Has anyone managed to get calls working between their Mitel 3300ICP
    and Office Communications Server 2007?

    I have got as far as the call being passed all the way from Office
    Communicator 2007 via the OCS server... via an OCS Mediation Server to
    the Mitel ICP Controller but always get "SIP/2.0 404 Not Found" back
    from the controller's IP Address (i'm using Ethereal)

    If anyone's trying to do the same and wants to know what i've done i'm
    more than happy to compare notes.

    There must be a genius out there somewhere who can help
    me :) ...please!

    Thanks v much

    usenet, Jan 16, 2008

  2. usenet

    Someone Guest

    404 not found normally indicates that the issuing device does not know how
    to get to the TO device from the INVITE message. I'd start by looking at the
    programming for typos and case related issues.

    Someone, Jan 16, 2008

  3. usenet

    TUKTTL Guest

    Good idea, thanks

    TUKTTL, Jan 17, 2008
  4. usenet

    TUKTTL Guest

    Does anyone know what the TO: URI should look like "going up" a Mitel
    SIP Trunk?

    TUKTTL, Jan 17, 2008