    direction I will greatly appreciate it.

    Thank you,
    Adam

    Williamson, Adam, Feb 12, 2004

  2. Williamson, Adam

    DPGumby Guest

    Did you not get a copy of Mitel's engineering guidlines for a 3300 from
    whoever sold you the system?

    DPGumby, Feb 13, 2004

  3. Williamson, Adam

    hal Guest

    Do you know if this document is available online somewhere? Mitel
    does not seem to have much. I am looking into purchasing a 3300 but
    would like to eval the docs some first.

    thanks

    Hal

    hal, Feb 17, 2004
  4. Williamson, Adam

    DPGumby Guest

    Try Mitel.com web site. If you can get a copy it gives all the info you
    would need.

    DPGumby, Feb 18, 2004
  5. Williamson, Adam

    DPGumby Guest

    DPGumby, Feb 18, 2004
  6. Williamson, Adam

    hal Guest

    hal, Feb 18, 2004
  7. Williamson, Adam

    DPGumby Guest

    No problem!

    DPGumby, Feb 19, 2004
  8. That site had exactly what I was looking for in the "LAN Design Guidelines
    for the Implementation of MN3300 Platforms" paper. I really do apreciate
    it.

    Williamson, Adam, Feb 19, 2004