    My Microsoft World toolbars have disappeared. Anyone know what happened and
    how to retrieve them?
    Thank you.

    radiosigs, Jan 10, 2004

  2. radiosigs

    Harrison Guest

    View > Toolbars >
    Select the ones you want

    Harrison, Jan 10, 2004

  3. radiosigs

    Spider Guest

    My Microsoft World toolbars have disappeared. Anyone know what happened and
    Close Word. Go to regedit and look under H_Key_Current_User / Software / Microsoft / Office / (9.0,10.0 or 11.0) depending on version / Word / Data. Delete the Data folder. Open Word.

    Spider
    http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

    Spider, Jan 10, 2004
  4. radiosigs

    Sultan Guest

    Spider wrote in
    Hey Spider, not sure why but your post doesn't wrap. Just a heads up.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Jan 10, 2004
  5. radiosigs

    Sultan Guest

    Sultan wrote in
    Then again it could just be me.

    Sultan, Jan 10, 2004
  6. radiosigs

    Liz Guest

    Are you in Full Screen mode? Move your mouse pointer to the
    top of the screen, right-clicking on the Menubar, click "Standard".

    Liz, Jan 10, 2004
  7. radiosigs

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Jan 10, 2004
  8. radiosigs

    Spider Guest

    It could be a combination of what I am posting with and what you are reading with. I see that you are using X-News. pcbutts is using Outlook Express. I post using an RSS news aggregator called Newz Crawler 1.6. This is designed for reading rss feeds but does have the usenet newsgroups built in with the ability to post. Problem is, while it is a great rss reader it is not very robust as a usenet news reader and does not have configuration options for word wrap, format etc. I have only been able to look at the posts made from Newz Crawler in OE and it does display them as plain text and appear to wrap normally. You're the first one I am hearing from that is having a problem viewing the posts.

    Spider, Jan 11, 2004
  9. radiosigs

    Sultan Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote in @newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:
    Figured that, only realized what was wrong right after I posted. One of
    them Doh! momements.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Jan 11, 2004
  10. radiosigs

    Sultan Guest

    Spider wrote in
    Ah I don't think it is me after all, this last post of yours went on
    forever on a single line. Looks the same as an html post, without the
    html code. Maybe someone else can confirm they are seeing the same thing?
    I doubt if it is only X-news that displays it this way.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Jan 11, 2004
  11. radiosigs

    Boomer Guest

    Hi Spider

    I just unchecked my auto-wrap feature and yes, your line(s) did not
    wrap.

    Boomer, Jan 11, 2004
  12. radiosigs

    Sultan Guest

    Boomer wrote in @authen.yellow.readfreenews.net:
    Thanks Boomer, glad it isn't just me seeing it.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Jan 11, 2004
  13. radiosigs

    Boomer Guest

    [snip ad]

    You're welcome.

    I never see any of this, unless someone mentions it, due to my line
    wrap is always on. So the world looks pretty rosy from my side of
    the monitor. :)

    Boomer, Jan 11, 2004