    and brought up IE as well, and still was not able to find the button. So the
    guy took my reservation and turned it into an online reservation to save me money.

    Any ideas? Thanks

    Gualtier Malde, Feb 23, 2008

  2. Gualtier Malde

    Tim Jackson Guest

    Sounds like you turned off JavaScript in a fit of super-security.

    Tim Jackson

    Tim Jackson, Feb 24, 2008

  3. Thank you for your reply. That would be me, alright, but not this time. I kept
    fooling around and turning off ZA and other stuff, and then was reviewing
    cookies and saw one for the coho site and just deleted it, and when I went to
    the site again the Reserve Now button was there. I'm not knowledgeable about
    this stuff but can't figure why a site would set a button that would *prevent* a
    user from doing business with them.

    Gualtier Malde, Feb 25, 2008