    John Davis Guest

    I am creating new posts, but they dont appear to be showing up. What am I
    doing wrong??

    John Davis, Feb 13, 2004

  2. John Davis

    °Mike° Guest

    Google shows your last post (prior to these three) as 3rd
    February, 2004.

    On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:53:42 -0000, in
    <bX9Xb.126$>
    John Davis scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 13, 2004

  3. John Davis

    Sultan Guest

    John Davis wrote in news:bX9Xb.126$:

    > I am creating new posts, but they dont appear to be showing up. What am I
    > doing wrong??

    The only thing you did wrong was making the decision to buy a computer.
    Return it and promise never to come near one again.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Feb 14, 2004