    What command do I need to type in to correct this? I imagine it's "copy"
    or "expand" something.

    Mark Mandell

    mark mandell, Nov 15, 2003

  2. mark  mandell

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Nov 15, 2003

  3. mark  mandell

    M Mullen Guest

    |> The message "missing or corrupt hal.dll file" came up after an unsuccessful
    |> booting into Windows XP which I have in a dual boot system.

    Most often this is a path error check your boot.ini

    |> What command do I need to type in to correct this? I imagine it's "copy"
    |> or "expand" something.

    If it is the hal file, transfer it from the cd then you will need to expand it
    something like expand hal.dl_ hal.dll. Then replace it.

    ---
    .-.
    {\('v')/}
    ^^" "^^
    Lord, please change the laws of the universe for my convenience.

    M Mullen, Nov 15, 2003
  4. mark  mandell

    mark mandel Guest

    mark mandel, Nov 15, 2003